Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Graduation Day

Yesterday was my last day with the RE. I've offically graduated back to the OB!

It was a great appointment. The hematoma is gone - YAY!!! And both babies are doing great. Shrimpy (Baby A) was really active today - heartrate at 190 and we even saw a little leg kick! Beanie (Baby B) seemed a bit more subdued than their sibling - heartrate was 173, which is still great. We did get a little wave though! This was the first time we really saw them move in there, and it was awesome. Brian was there as well and it was really exciting for both of us to be there and see it. They're measuring well too - Shrimpy at 9wks 4d and Beanie at 10wks even.

I admit, I was sad to leave this office. The nurse, Rhonda, was so sweet. She was so sad to see us leave that she actually started tearing up! She is awesome - she's been with us from the beginning. She's seen every ultrasound, she showed me how to give myself the trigger shot, and she always takes my blood. She was there when I freaked out about my insurance not covering IUI, and when I stared in disbelief at the TWO sacs on the ultrasound! I will miss her, and I promised to send pictures of the babies when they're born :)

1 comment:

Tamara said...

Congrats on graduating from the RE! I was also very sad to leave them. I cried the entire time I was there! I'm glad you had a good appt though, and good luck w/ your ob!

...even me. And everybody needs a place to let it out. My blog about trying to have a baby, loss, and life in general.