Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Where did this crazy bitch come from?

Just when my symptoms started waning, and I had the irrational worry of "I feel good! That means something's wrong with the babies!" something happens to remind me I'm still pregnant. This time, it's the hormones. This weekend I somehow morphed from a semi-normal human being into an inconsolable crying machine. It was nuts. Twice I cried over the dumbest shit ever. The first time, I seriously don't even remember the trigger. I just started crying and couldn't stop. The second time, my husband and I were playing Guitar Hero, and I got mad at myself for screwing up, and he got frustrated at me for getting frustrated.

Then the crying started. And not just normal crying. Hyperventilating-I-need-an-oxygen-mask-now kind of crying. It seriously made no sense. Thank God Brian is a sensitive, new age guy and recognized that I needed a huge hug. I've been prone irrational freak outs before, but this one takes the cake.

So lurking somewhere in the fat rolls of my stomach is Crazy Bitch Laura. I hope she doesn't come around too often, but I have a feeling we haven't seen the last of her.

No comments:

...even me. And everybody needs a place to let it out. My blog about trying to have a baby, loss, and life in general.