Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Back to blogging

It's time...I've been such a slacker since the babies were born. Understandably I've been busy, but I've decided that I really want to journal the babies' growth and milestones. It's been fun looking back on all my pregnancy posts here, and I want to continue. So here we go.

Danny and Katie are now just over 6 months old. They are the 2 sweetest and cutest babies in the world. (Yes, I am biased and I don't care!) Honestly, they really are such good babies. They certainly have their moments of fussiness and crankiness, but overall they are happy and well behaved. They started sleeping through the night at around 3 months, which was wonderful. Amazingly, they don't wake each other up! They're just now starting to notice each other but haven't really played much together. I can see them (especially Danny) getting ready to try and sit up on their own. Pretty soon they'll be teething and crawling and standing! I cannot believe they are halfway to a year old. In some ways it has taken forever but in others it has flown by.

It was a long and difficult road to get here, but I wouldn't change a second of it.

Their 6 month professional picture:

1 comment:

Mari said...

I nominated you for a sisterhood award. Info on my blog. (mariluh.com)

...even me. And everybody needs a place to let it out. My blog about trying to have a baby, loss, and life in general.