Tuesday, July 8, 2008

I'm being brave...belly shots!

One thing that drives me crazy about seeing belly pics in other people's bios or blogs is that every.single.one of them are super skinny pre-pregnancy. They have flat-as-a-washboard abs til about 8 weeks or so, and then suddenly they get the cutest, tiniest little bump.

Um, yeah, mine aren't like that.

I had a belly pre-pregnancy. So my pregnant belly is really more like 2 bumps - one that's babies, and one above it that's just fat. I'm halfway through the pregnancy and still waiting for that to go away. Not so much. So I have decided to show you all some REAL belly pictures. I hope you enjoy!

::deep breath::

10 weeks, 6 days



14 weeks, 1 day




19 weeks, 4 days




19 weeks, 5 days - full shot

6 comments:

murphyec said...

Are you sure you are carrying twins? Your belly looks so tiny!

True Companions Plus One? said...

I agree with emilia! And thanks for sharing - I am going to have to say I'll probably look just like you - which is normal. And so will most of us lovely ladies!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for showing - I've been waiting for pics from you - I think you look great!

Elbee said...

Yay! I love belly shots! =)

I can't wait to hear the results of your u/s tomorrow!

Amy said...

I think you look great. I'm sure I hope I look half that good when I get pregnant.

True Companions Plus One? said...

Hey there - am I remembering incorrectly, or do you have at least one post missing? Your u/s follow-up one?

...even me. And everybody needs a place to let it out. My blog about trying to have a baby, loss, and life in general.