Monday, August 25, 2008

What a difference 2 weeks makes...

Well, it's official. I have "popped". Any worries I had about not looking big enough for twins are laughable. At my last OB appt, I was 26 weeks and measured 32. Strangers ask whe I'm due and nearly have a heart attack when I tell them not til November. I am officially huge. And trust me, I am not complaining. I absolutely love the big belly and feeling the wndrtwns kicking me like crazy. I love that my pregnancy is obvious to the world. And I'm really curious to see just how big I become!

Here are the latest belly pics - there is quite a difference between the second and third!

21 weeks, 5 days



24 weeks, 2 days




26 weeks, 3 days



Quite a difference, isn't it? And for a comparison with a singleton pregnancy, here is a picture of me with my friend at her baby shower - she is EIGHT weeks AHEAD of me. Now she was super skinny to begin with, but still.

2 comments:

Baby and Me said...

You look great! People are so funny no matter how far along we are they always say we look small or too big!

Erin said...

Wow! Your belly looks awesome! I can't wait until mine is showing.

I'm tagging you!

...even me. And everybody needs a place to let it out. My blog about trying to have a baby, loss, and life in general.