Tuesday, February 5, 2008

DH is normal!

Well, fertility-wise at least. Anything else, well...

Anyway, DH did the SA on Friday, and it looks like everything is good! All the numbers came back in the normal range (motility was on the low end of normal, but it's not enough to cause a problem.)

I am so happy because now this is one less thing to worry about. DH was so worried that there was going to be a problem with him, but I had a feeling everything was fine. It means that if there is a problem it's with me, and that's easier for me to handle. I know, I know, if one person is infertile, then the couple is infertile. But I just feel like I'm more prepared to deal with whatever comes next...I've been preparing for it.

I'm now waiting for my Dr. to call me back so we can talk about where to go from here!

No comments:

...even me. And everybody needs a place to let it out. My blog about trying to have a baby, loss, and life in general.