Monday, February 11, 2008

Home Alone

DH left early this morning for a business trip. He'll be gone til Thursday. Not a long time, but it still sucks. I kind of like the first night alone - having the house to myself, eating anything I want for dinner, and watching trash TV and Nesting to my heart's content. But I hate going to sleep without him next to me, and that's when I really start to miss him. I guess I need to keep myself busy til Thursday and try not to think about it.

I also got a gigantic mailing today from my RE office. Our first appointment is next Thursday. I'm a little nervous but also happy to be moving forward and hopefully getting a plan of action.

Of course, I am secretly hoping I'll get a BFP on Wednesday so I can cancel the appointment. I'm not holding out much hope, but anything's possible, right?

No comments:

...even me. And everybody needs a place to let it out. My blog about trying to have a baby, loss, and life in general.